iPlay America announces all NEW Topgolf Swing Suite!
iPlay America a premier indoor theme park with full service restaurant, banquet/catering facilities, and Topgolf Swing Suite is currently looking for a highly skilled extremely motivated year round Restaurant and Topgolf Swing Suite Assistant Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in both Game Time Bar & Grill and Topgolf Swing Suite.
The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in hiring, training and supervising restaurant staff.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in implementing and planning effective orientation, training and professional development activities for all staff.
- Ensuring all safety, sanitation, preventive maintenance and other standards are consistently met.
- Helping plan external and internal marketing and sales promotion activities for the Game Time Bar & Grill and Topgolf Swing Suite.
- Ensuring all legal requirements are consistently adhered to, including wage and hour and federal, state and/or local laws pertaining to alcoholic beverages and food safety and sanitation.
- Assuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Fielding guest’s complaints and handling complaints effectively.
- Maintaining appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all restaurant and Topgolf Swing Suite equipment and facilities.
- Managing and controlling all alcohol beverage services in the Game Time Bar & Grill and Topgolf Swing Suite.
3 years Assistant Restaurant Management experience preferred.
We offer competitive salary and generous benefit package.