Park Rules And Safety
Park & Event Rules
• Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the facility.
• No glass containers or alcoholic beverages permitted in the park.
• All guests are required to wear shoes inside the park.
• Running and horseplay are prohibited throughout the park.
• Not responsible for items lost or stolen.
• No dogs or other animals, except service animals shall be allowed in the facility.
• Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the facility.
• Spitting, rough play or other misconduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall not be permitted.
Normal operation of rides/park attractions may be hazardous to the following people:
• Those who are pregnant
• Those with heart conditions
• Those with serious back problems
• Those subject to motion sickness
• Those with other health problems that may make them more vulnerable to injury
The following people shall not use the rides/park attractions:
• Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Those who do not meet the mandatory height/weight requirements.
GENERAL AMUSEMENT RIDE SAFETY TIPS
• Read posted rules thoroughly. Follow all height/age restrictions and verbal instructions issued by ride operators. Read and explain all posted rules to your child(ren) prior to letting your child(ren) ride each ride. Emphasize the importance of following these rules.
• Keep all body parts (hands, arms, legs, long hair, etc.) inside ride at all times. If you have long hair, put it up (if possible, wear a hat or use a band of some sort).
• Always use the safety equipment provided (seat belt, shoulder harness, lap bar, chain, etc.) If you believe the device is not properly positioned, please notify the ride operator immediately.
• Hold onto handrails, when provided. They’re part of the safety equipment designed to keep you safely in place.
• Remain in the ride until it comes to a full and complete stop at the unloading point of the ride. If a ride stops temporarily, due to mechanical failure or other reason, stay seated and wait for the ride to start up again or for an operator to give your further instructions.
• Stop riding before you get excessively tired, to avoid injuries or illnesses.
• Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• If you are a person of extreme size (height or weight) you should pay close attention to all posted signs. If you have difficulty sitting in any seat properly then do not ride that ride and/or attraction.
CHILD SAFETY TIPS
• Check children’s heights according to each ride/attraction’s requirements prior to entering the line.
• Do not put a child on a ride that they may be afraid of.
• Watch the ride with your child before boarding.
• Read warning signs aloud and together. Explain the information and ask your child to explain the material back to you. Prior to riding the ride, they should understand the warnings fully.
• Point out the operation and the entrance/exit locations prior to riding.
• Explain that rides sometimes stop temporarily, but that riders must never get off until the operator tells them to.
• Tell children to hold on tightly with both hands to lap bars, handholds or any other item designed specifically for hand placement.
• Obey minimum height, age and weight restrictions.
• Explain that playing games on amusement rides can also hurt other riders.
• Make sure your children know about the dangers of drug and alcohol use. You should never ride an amusement ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
All guests must behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to park guests and may be cause for ejection without refund. Guests are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason.
The use of profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may result in ejection from the facility without a refund.
iPlay America is a smoke-free environment, and smoking is strictly prohibited.
In addition to all items previously mentioned in our park policies, the following items are not permitted in iPlay America at any time:
• Magic markers, spray paint and aerosol cans
• Glass bottles
• Knives or chains
• Spiked clothing
• Fireworks and explosives
• Firearms and ammunition
• Metal objects
• Gang colors
• Aerosol irritant
All guests will conduct themselves in a friendly manner at all times.
For your safety and security any guests violating posted rules, regulations or park employee instructions will result in the swift removal from the facility without a refund.