Be here from the beginning! The Loaded Spoon, a new dining experience opening in early 2023. A Restaurant located next to iPlay America.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled, extremely motivated, experienced self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment to join our team.
The ideal candidate works to build and maintain a strong, dynamic restaurant team by communicating a clear vision and giving direction to the staff. This position is responsible for training waitstaff, and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service
Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the opening of The Loaded Spoon, a new dining experience opening winter 2023. Working together with the DOFB to accomplish various tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Assisting with order preparation and inventory; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Creating and managing a seasonal cocktail menu for The Loaded Spoon, TGSS and our Event Center. Partnership with DOFB Evaluating costs for budgeted COGS
- Responsible for the cleanliness and overall service and efficiency of the bar(s).
- Teaching and coaching staff regarding alcohol service and
- Managing our wine menu and ensuring the accuracy of the menu on a weekly basis. Teaching staff how to properly sell and serve wine.
- Responsible for the proper accounting and reconciliation of the Point-of-Sale systems when opening and or closing the restaurant
- Consistent presence on the floor during service, touching tables, interacting with guests, and supporting the staff during service.
- Addressing guest complaints and taking corrective action measures.
- Ensuring that the staff is compliant with the employee handbook. Holding staff accountable for corrective actions according to policies and procedures.
- The Bar Manager will be responsible for all training and development of the bar team. Hold meetings monthly and ensure new bartenders are fully trained.
- Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all food and beverage equipment at the bar. Inspects to ensure that all safety, sanitation, preventive maintenance, and other standards are consistently met.
If you find the above interesting, please submit resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dining restaurant
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location