The ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and supervise the Arcade team
- responsible for all aspects, including the participation in training, team member placement, evaluations, developing and coaching procedures
- Review daily production schedule and schedule personnel
- Provide overall maintenance and programming of all cranes and games.
- Demonstrate and uphold iPlay America’s core values and policies and a safe environment.
- Communicate with other Supervisors and Managers to assure smooth transition to assigned shift.
- Direct monitoring of line speeds, performance, downtime and quality
- Monitor employee practices, and correct unsafe acts or conditions, re-train employees, and/or recommend disciplinary action as needed.