Trick or Treat TrailEvery Sunday 12 am - 4pm
- Purchase a Trick or Treat Trail Bag and Map for just $5 at the Welcome Center! Follow the map to 6 different stations to find Halloween Treats! When you have completed the trail you will have the chance to enter to win a birthday party at iPlay America!
Guests can take advantage of our Halloween themed cut-outs just waiting to take the perfect family photo! After taking your picture, upload them to your Instagram and Facebook and tag us @iplayamerica and use #iPlayHalloween to enter to win our #HASHTAG contest! Winners will be chosen at random to win unlimited ride bands and game cards!
Game Time Bar & Grill
Enjoy a Halloween themed kid's dessert and drink menu ALL MONTH LONG!
Sunday's in October purchase a kids meal and get a FREE Trick or Treat Trail, all kids in costume will get double tickets with the purchase of a kid's meal!
Halloween (Wednesday, October 31st) Join us before or after you trick or treat! All kids in costume will get double itickets with the purchase of a kid’s meal.
Hallow menu @ Game Time Bar & Grill
All items are served in a souvenir light-up skull cup!
- Green Goblin - Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Milkshake
- Fizzy Pumpkin – Orange Juice, Pineapple juice, Orange Sherbet, Sprite
- Spider Bite – Sprite Slushy, Grenadine
- Spooktacular Sundae – choice of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, spooky candy
When can my children Trick or Treat at iPlay America?
We offer a Trick or Treat Trail every Sunday in October from 12pm-4pm, beginning October 7th; we stop selling the trail at 3:45 pm each Sunday. Or join us for Trick or Treat Around the Park on Friday, October 26th.
Do I have to pre-register for the Trick or Treat Trail?
No. Trail maps are sold at our welcome center on Sunday’s beginning at 12pm and will be sold until 3:45pm. Trick or Treat Trail does not have a pre-registration option.
How much does the Trick or Treat trail cost?
Access to the Trick or Treat Trail is $5 and comes with a complimentary tote to hold all of your goodies!