Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating
This no-carve activity is sure to turn trick-or-treaters’ heads as they pass by. All you need is a white pumpkin, some unwrapped crayons, glue, and a hair dryer.
With nothing more than a marker and some clementines, you’ll have an adorable “pumpkin” family in no time!
Looking to dress up as a mermaid this year? Or maybe a snake? With some fishnet stockings and a few other supplies, you’ll pass for the real reptilian deal in no time!
Halloween Monster Mouth
Take your after-school snack to the next level this Halloween, and make this tasty snack a family favorite. All you need are some red apples, peanut butter and mini marshmallows!
And remember: Halloween doesn’t have to be scary! Put on your costume and swing by iPlay America for these upcoming events:
- Friday, October 17: Not-So-Frightening Fridays!
- Friday, October 24: Not-So-Frightening Fridays!
- Thursday, October 30: Trick-or-Treat Around the Park
- Friday, October 31: Not-So-Frightening Fridays!
- Saturday, November 1 (for ages 21+): Halloween Party with The Nerds and NJ 101.5